- Spread the Word: Tell friends, neighbors, co-organizers and people you meet. Like us on Facebook. Write letters to the editor about the WCW.
- Tell your story: You are not alone. Tell us how you experience poverty or violence so we can compile this into the court record. We want to hold the system accountable for the suffering it causes to women and their families. Post your story on our wiki (uswcweast.wikispaces.com) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Come to Philadelphia: Come to learn, bring your friends and fellow-organizer/agitators, be part of the program October 18-20, 2013.
- Organize in your community: See our page for “Links and Resources” to hold your own local World Court of Women to document human rights violations in your locale. Bring the story of your community to the larger world.
- Donate what you can, to help make this Court a success.
Please email us at email@example.com if you or your organization are interested in supporting and/or attending WCW Philadelphia 2013. Our committees will include:
- Education and Outreach
- Jury and Witnesses
- Media and Promotions (Coordination with other groups)
- Technology and Social Media
- Arts and Culture
But any and all support is appreciated!